Diamond Horseshoe in Magic Kingdom serves all-you-care-to-enjoy food featuring Frontier favorites.
This is a table service restaurant. You will use 1 table service dining credit when you eat here. You are allowed an entree, beverage and dessert on the dining plan for 1 credit.
Lunch and Dinner; including:
- Carved Beef Brisket Sandwich with coleslaw on a brioche bun
- Creamy Turkey Salad Sandwich on multigrain bread
- Grilled Chicken Thigh Sandwich on a Kaiser roll
- Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich on a brioche bun
- Mixed Green Salad
- Platters that come with a choice of 4 sides include: Carved Beef Brisket Platter, Smoked BBQ Pulled Pork Platter, Grilled Chicken Thighs Platter, Vegetable Platter
- Sides include: Potato Salad, Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread, Corn on the Cobb with cheese, Mac & Cheese, Corn Fritters, Watermelon Salad and more.
- Desserts include: Buttermilk Chocolate Cake, Peaches and Cream cheesecake, Blueberry Cobbler.
- Guests 21+ can enjoy Beer and wine (Lunch & Dinner).
I have never eaten here.
Please share your opinion of this restaurant in the comments!
Love chicken fingers? Don’t miss the fingers at Golden Oak Outpost.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.