Walt Disney World recently introduced PhotoPass+ that includes ride and dining photos. For $169.95, you can pre-order the Disney PhotoPass+ which will include all of the regular PhotoPass shots you have come to know and love plus all of your ride photos and dining location photos. So instead of having to spend $30 on a photo package at Chef Mickey’s or $20 on a ride photo at Splash Mountain, they will be included in this package!
Here’s what you will receive when you purchase PhotoPass +:
- With PhotoPass+ you will have digital files of all your PhotoPass photos, Attraction photos, and Dining photos taken within a 14 day visit to Walt Disney as well as Print Packages at select Dining locations.
- PhotoPass+ Card and Lanyard
- A gallery CD with over 400 stock photos
- A unique code to create and order a PhotoCD with all your photos online at DisneyPhotoPass.com. Once you arrive home from your vacation, you can view your photos and order a PhotoCD with all the high resolution photos plus a limited license agreement, which allows you to print photos at any local photo processing center.
- Print Packages at select Dining locations
- Digital Downloads of select Attractions
Participating Attractions (where the ride photos will automatically be added to your Magic Band by a long range RFID reader when you exit.):
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
- Expedition Everest
Participating Character Dining Locations (where you will receive the digital version of your photos):
- 1900 Park Fare
- Ohana (Breakfast only)
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
- Chef Mickey’s
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Tusker House Restaurant (Breakfast only)
- Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
If you are not interested in PhotoPass +, you can still pre-order the regular PhotoPass disk for $119.95.