Here are some tips for Epcot in Disney Florida:
- It takes 2 – Epcot is so vast and varied that you really need two days to explore everything. If you have just one day, be highly selective. Be sure to bring good walking shoes as the park is very spread out.
- Stop off by Club Cool – Presented by Coca-Cola, is a small treasure among the other gems of Epcot. Well, at the very least, it is a great way to cool down on a hot day. (We always look forward to the free samples of pop from around the world. Did I mention it’s free?) Check out my article about how Club Cool is to hot to pass up.
- Sooner than later – Its best to go early in the week or on weekends, when others are at Magic Kingdom.
- Lube Up – Be sure to use sunscreen as most of this park does not offer alot of shade. Check out our Top 5 Ways to beat the heat at Walt Disney World or our other article on how not to get burned.
- Play in the Fountains – In between Future World and the World Showcase stop by the fountains to cool off. Make sure to bring a change of clothes in a Ziplock bag for little ones. Click here for more Hot Weather Tips.
- Visit Soarin when the park first opens – As this ride usually is busy the rest of the day. Click here for my Epcot Touring Plan
- If your family loves festivals – go to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival (late March early June) or the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (late September mid-November).
- Book character meals early – To get some great pictures before the park fills up with people book your ADR’s around 8am. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall has a great Princess Breakfast and is far enough from the entrance to get many pictures of Space Ship Earth, World Show Case, and a few countries before you enter Norway to eat.
- Don’t Miss the Train setup – Most people walk on by this mini attraction near Germany.
- So many snacks so little snack credits – We like to save our snack credits for Epcot as there are so many places to grab a snack around the world showcase. Our favorite is Boulangerie Patisserie.
- Illuminations – This has to be my favorite night time show at Walt Disney World. Make sure you get a good seat for the show. Check out my Best Fireworks Viewing Locations at Walt Disney World.
Check out these tips for the Magic Kingdom.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.
(Thanks Chip and Company!)