Here are some great tips for Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney Florida
- Visit on the days that Fantasmic or Extra Magic Hours are not available, as these days will tend to be a little slower.
- Hit up Toy Story Mania when the park first opens as it usually is packed the rest of the day.
- “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” Movie Set Adventure is great to let little ones stretch their legs and blow off some energy.
- Check the tip board periodically for attractions with short wait times that you can visit between Fastpass appointments, or use Touring Plan’s “Lines” software on your cell phone for wait times.
- Sit in the back of the room for the best views at Disney Junior – Live on Stage.
- Be at the Fantasmic! amphitheater at least an hour before show time if you didn’t book the Fantasmic! dinner package.
- If you plan to have a fast-food lunch, eat before 11 am or after 2:30 pm as the restaurants here become very very busy! There are food stands along Sunset. You can get a burger (meat or veggie) or chicken strips at Rosies All-American Cafe, a slice of pizza from Catalina Eddies, or a chili dog at Toluca Legs Turkey Company.
- Make sure to ride‘Star Tours’ – The Adventures Continue more than once as there are more than 50 story combinations possible for guests to experience aboard Star Tours, so guests can enjoy the attraction multiple times without ever experiencing the same adventure.
Don’t miss these Epcot Planning Tips.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.
(Thanks Chip and Company!)