Snacking is one of my all time favorite things to do. I am not someone who is big into sitting down for proper meals, rather, I am a grazer. Often while on the Disney Dining Plan, I use up my snack credits quite quickly! If you are a big snacker like me, indulge yourself in my Disney World Snacks you won’t want to miss!
- Mickey Rice KrispieTreats! These tasty little temptations are absolutely to die for. The taste of marshmallows and rice cereal make me remember my childhood. The fact that they are shaped like Mickey is just an added bonus.
- Chili at Roaring Forks inside the Wilderness Lodge. A bowl of chili here is worth only a snack credit, but eats like a meal. Meaty, spicy, and just plain delicious! A great option for a light lunch before that big buffet dinner!
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars! You can find them just about anywhere, but you better eat them fast. The rich chocolate and cool vanilla ice cream shaped like the mouse himself makes this snack a winner any time of day!
- Dole Whip! Aloha Isle in Adventureland serves up this refreshing and very popular item!
- Beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter. These are so good it is a sin that this is the only place you can get them on property.
- Chocolate Croissant at Port Orleans French Quarter. These buttery, chocolaty delights are a great choice for a rich and sinful way to start touring the studios…my suggestion however, do not head on over to Rockin Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror after eating!
- Hummus and Pita Chips at Marrakesh. It is good to note that the hummus and pita chips each count as one snack credit on the plan so if you get both it is two credits, but oh so worth it! I love a good healthy snack as well and the delicious hummus and pita chips really hit the spot!
- Funnel Cake at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom. Crispy, sweet, fried, and oh so good. Big enough to share, but you probably won’t want to!!!
- Zebra Domes! You can find these little cakes at Animal Kingdom Lodge in two locations, Boma and at the Mara (a quick service location). They’re filled with chocolate ganache and Amarula, which is a light tasting, fruity liquor made from the fruit of the African Marula tree. They’re covered with a white-chocolate coating and drizzled with dark chocolate, which gives them their “zebra” look.
- Cupcakes!!! I just love a good cupcake and at WDW they seem to make them extra special. The cake is light and sweet and the frosting borders on too much! A few seasonal sprinkles and you have a timeless crowd pleaser. You can find a good cupcake at most food courts and many bakeries on property!
So what are some of your favorite snacks at Disney World? Let us know in the comment box below.
>>Jess of Chip and Co
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).