Here is another great guest post from Patti Persia at Destinations in Florida.
Going to Disney between September 28th and November 12th? You can enjoy the Epcot Food and Wine Festival included with your Park admission or add on one of the amazing seminars below!
For an extra fee you can enjoy cooking demonstrations, wine and beverage seminars, mixology seminars and more. The demonstrations and seminars sharing recipes, preparation techniques, and general food and wine education can be reserved just like your dining.
- Culinary Demonstrations: Celebrated chefs and beverage professionals offer helpful tips and samples at these 45-minute demonstrations. Offered daily at 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm. $11 and $14 per person, tax included
- Wine/Beverage Seminars: Meet a featured winery principal or beverage expert, learn some tips and sample the selected wines and/or beverages. Offered Monday through Thursday at noon, 2 pm and 4 pm; and Friday through Sunday at 2 pm and 4 pm. $11 and $14 per person, tax included
- Mixology Seminars: A mixologist demonstrates the art of preparing trendy and classic cocktails, then you get to try the final product. Offered daily at 6 pm. $14 per person, tax included
Other things to watch out for during the festival that are FREE:
- This year there are 2 new Marketplaces – Vegan and Florida! Make sure to check them out! Also, there are a lot more options for families to drink like non-alchoholic smoothies and kids juices.
- You can also take in some fun and exciting HGTV Seminars! On select weekends, learn about home entertaining from Home and Garden Television personalities and the winner of Design Star and Emily Henderson of “Secrets From a Stylist”. These seminars are free with your Epcot admission!
- Eat to the Beat Concerts – Don’t miss your favorite bands from the 80s and 90s on the stage at the American Gardens Theater in the American Adventure Pavilion. The concerts are free with admission and there are 3 a night.
- On September 29th cheer on the runDisney Racers in the Tower of Terror 10 miler and on November 10th enjoy the Wine & Dine Half Marathon.
- Epcot Park Hours have also been extended so you can get the most out of the festival on select Friday and Saturday nights until 10 pm!
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).