Photo Credit: Maedi
Did you know that there are 5 different golf courses in Walt Disney World?
- Magnolia Golf Course – Near the Polynessian Resort.
- Palm Golf Course – Near the Polynessian
- Osprey Ridge Golf Course – Near the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Lake Buena Vista Golf Course – Near the Old Key West Resort
- Oak Trail Golf Course – Near the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
If you or your spouse are interested in a tee time on any of these courses, you might want to book your tee time ahead of time. You can check out the prices for the different tee times on this page. And if there are any special offers available, you will find them listed here under the Golf section.
You can also take lessons from PGA instructors. Most last about 45 minutes.
You can also play minature golf on Walt Disney World property.