Hollywood has lots of different attractions and things to experience. This is one of the favorite areas of the park of our family. Here is what you will find in Hollywood Land.
Aladdin: The Musical
– This is a Broadway type musical you can sit and watch. It is amazing to see.
– They have so many amazing costumes and the singing is wonderful.
– This is a must see while you are there
– This is a kids play of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates
– This is my 4 year old’s favorite thing to do in California Adventure.
– This is part live action and part puppetry. They are interact with the kids and the kids are encouraged to get up and dance and participate.
– You do have to sit on the floor of the theater so if sitting down and getting up are hard for you, you may want to stand in the back.
Muppet Vision 3D
– This is a Muppet 3D show. You do wear glasses for this show.
– This is a good show for all ages
– It is part live action and part movie.
– This is a great place to get out of the heat and just enjoy a show. There is a lot to watch and it is classic Muppets!
– This is a ride for all ages.
– This is not EVC accessible so those in EVC’s will have to switch to a wheelchair.
– In this ride you sit in a car and race through mostroplolis trying to save Boo and get her back to her room.
– This ride is usually not very busy because it is kind of tucked in a back corner
– This is an awesome place! When you first walk in you are surrounded by movies and songs and colors.
– You are then given 4 choices of places you could go: The Sorcerers Workshop, Character Close Up, The Animation Academy, or Turtle Talk with Crush.
– Character Close up show s you how they take animation and make it into a movie. It is only a few minutes long.
– The Animation Academy show you how to draw all your favorite characters. Each person gets a paper and pencil to draw one character to take home with them.
– Sorcerer’s Workshop is a place where you learn the magic of animation. you also can learn which Disney character you are most like, and you get to interact with animation and sound.
– Turtle Talk with Crush is a really neat thing. Crush comes out and talks with the audience. He will ask you questions, give you turtle names and answers your questions. This is a really amazing thing to watch and experience.
Tower of Terror
– This is modeled after a twilight Zone episode.
– This is Wheelchair accessible if you can transfer into the seats.
– You must be 40″ (102 cm) to ride this ride.
– Pregnant woman or those with medical or heart problems should not ride.
– This ride is pretty scary. You watch a video first then you get into a seat and the elevator goes up and free falls down. it does that about 4 times before the ride is over. I have seen small kids on this ride, so know your child before letting them go. I would make sure they know what is coming if they are sensitive.
This Disneyland training article was written by my friend Melissa. Melissa is a Wife and Mother of 3 (ages 5, 3, and 1). Her family lives 10 minutes from Disneyland and visit the magical park at least 1 a week! She also blogs over at Living A Frugal Life about how to have a frugal life while still having a rich family life. She loves DIY projects, cooking from scratch, saving money and spending time with her little family!
Disneyland is the Happiest Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disneyland Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have posted in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).