The news we have been waiting for from Disneyland Resort is now here! Disneyland has announced its plans for phased reopening.
Downtown Disney District phased reopening starting July 9th
Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure park phased reopening starting July 17th
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel phased reopening starting July 23rd
Dates are still pending state and local government approval.
Things To Know:
- Theme Park capacity will be limited
- Attendance for theme park will be through a new theme park reservation system (for all guests, including Annual Passholders)
- An advanced reservation is needed for park entry and are subject to availability
- New ticket sales are paused for the time being
- Annual Passport sales and renewals are paused for the time being
- Enhanced health and safety measures will be in place
- a Guest Experience Team will be available for questions on new policies at both the parks and Downtown Disney
- Parades and nighttime spectaculars are paused for the time being
- Character meet & greets will be temporarily unavaulable
- Characters will still be present in the parks, in a new way
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!