There are many great shops in the Fantasyland. Each is special too! This is the area where my kids like to spend the most time in the shops.
Here are the shops and what they sell.
The Mad Hatter -Located Between the Tea Cups and Mr. Toads Wild Ride
– This is the infamous hat shop of Disneyland.
– It has ears of every kind in the shop and of every price range. you can get the most basic black mickey ears or the elaborate character themed hats.
– Mickey Ears can all have names put on them. This is an extra charge but is a wonderful souvenir to get.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Pictured Above) – Located next to the castle and Snow White’s Scary Adventure.
– This is the shop where the girls get princessy. This is the pamper station.
– They have a variety of packages so if you are making this part of your trip, be sure you pick the package that works best for you.
- The Coach Package – Includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, and body Jewels – $45
- The Crown Package – Includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels and nail polish – $50
- The Castle Package – Includes hairstyle, shimmering Makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels, nail polish, princess gown of choice, wand, crown, shoes, and portrit package courtesy of Disney Photopass Service – Starting at $220 (price determined by choice of shoes and dress)
Castle Heraldry Shoppe – Located between the castle and Peter Pan
– This shop holds lots of medieval collectables.
– The most bought item they have in here are family crests. these can be put on key chains, framed, or on many other items.
– They also sell Lord of the Rings swords and other merchandise.
Enchanted Chamber – Located by the entrance to castle from main street
– This store has general Disneyland Merchandise in it. Most of it is focused on the rides in Fantasy Land, but it also has general merchandise you can find at other stores in Disneyland.
It’s A Small World Toy Shop – This is located by It’s a Small World.
– This shop has a lot of Princess, Cars, and Toy story items in it. They have banks, figures and other small toys of these.
– There are also pins and other general merchandise in this store.
La Petite Chalet – This store is located across from the Matterhorn
– sells general Disney merchandise and Matterhorn collectables
This Disneyland training article was written by my friend Melissa. Melissa is a Wife and Mother of 3 (ages 5, 3, and 1). Her family lives 10 minutes from Disneyland and visit the magical park at least 1 a week! She also blogs over at Living A Frugal Life about how to have a frugal life while still having a rich family life. She loves DIY projects, cooking from scratch, saving money and spending time with her little family!
Disneyland is the Happiest Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disneyland Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have posted in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).