For Halloween, I bought some stove burner covers to make a project… but I didn’t end up making it. So I was wondering what I could do with them and came up with this idea. Stove burner covers turned into a cute Christmas snowman! This would be a fun project to do with the kids and they can make the snowman look however they want! Also, instead of hot gluing the eyes, nose, and buttons on, you can glue those to magnets so your kids can rearrange his face and body however they want… as many times as they want!
- At least 2 stove burner covers (I got these from the dollar store!)
- Left over felt from the Elf Clothesline craft
- White spray paint
1. Spray paint both burner covers white. Let them dry over night.
4. Then, cut out eyes, a nose, and buttons from your felt. You can also make a hat if you want. Just whatever you feel your snowman needs! Hot glue the items on the burner covers.
5. Make a bow out of the ribbon and hot glue to the “neck” area. If you don’t want to make a bow, you can always make a scarf out of the felt!
Check out these Stocking Utensil Holders to make your dinner table more festive!
Be sure to check out all of my Christmas Crafts!