On our last trip to Disney World, we used the $50 Landry’s Restaurant gift card that I earned from My Points just for reading emails (it took me approximately 7 months). It is listed as a Rainforest Cafe gift card on the My Points site, but it is actually valid at all of the LRI restaurants.
Disney World Restaurants:
- Rainforest Cafe (both Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney locations)
- T-Rex (Downtown Disney)
- Yak and Yeti (Animal Kingdom)
Other Restaurants (just in case you don’t end up using it at Disney World):
- Landry’s Seafood
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- And many more
I have been a member of MyPoints since 2005. It is so easy to earn rewards with them….
- Earn 5 points per each email you read.
- Earn 50 plus points for surveys (usually 250 points) or 10 points if you don’t qualify for surveys
- Earn points by shopping through their site at popular merchants on the web
- Earn points by completing their special offers and bonus points opportunities (I only do these if they are absolutely free!)
- Participate in the Daily Deal Share for 5 points
- Print your Smart Source and Coupons.com coupons through their site. You’ll earn points based on how many you redeem
- Install their toolbar to earn bonus points during the month
- Sign up for BzzAgent and earn MyPoints for participating in their various programs
Check out what the readers had to say:
I have done MyPoints from the beginning and continue to use it now. I earn Rain Forest (I use it at T-rex) GC’s and then have switch to Subway GC’s when I have enough RF for my trip. For the past 3 years I have earned enough each year to eat totally free, including tip! (last year there were 5 of us) – Peg
If you want to earn your own gift card, be sure to join My Points.