Are you planning a vacation and feeling a little lost? Want a friend who can walk you through everything from resort reservations to dining recommendations without it costing you a dime? I’ve partnered exclusively with Destinations in Florida to be the Couponing to Disney Travel Experts, just for you.
One of the Couponing to Disney Dream Team is Elizabeth Mallers.
Elizabeth fell in love with Disney World as a little girl and has continued to visit again and again. She and her husband have a son with severe food allergies. They love vacationing at Disney World, and visit as often as they can, because of Disney’s dedication to serving guests with food allergies! Elizabeth loves saving money to help fund her Disney (obsession) trips. Her son also loves Universal Orlando Resort and they often include a visit in their vacation plans. Elizabeth’s family also fell in love with Disney Cruises and she loves helping clients plan their
You can find her spreading advice and saving money in the SavEars Facebook Group on Saturday.
What Vacations Can Elizabeth Book?
Elizabeth specializes in Disney Vacations, cruises, families with food allergies, and all-inclusive vacations. Elizabeth has traveled throughout the United States, the Caribbean, and Europe. Elizabeth has planned vacations for couples only, honeymoons, group vacations, girls’ trips and families.
Elizabeth’s favorite part of her role in vacation planning is customer service and working one-on-one with people to create their special vacation. Elizabeth loves planning and researching any adventure. She will work with you and your family to ensure that your vacation is everything you dreamed of and more!
Perks of Using Elizabeth for Disney World & Disneyland Vacations
From dining reservations to resort options, trying to decide everything by yourself for your Disney vacation can be very overwhelming. Elizabeth can help you from start to finish and everything in between. Request your no obligation quote today and enjoy Elizabeth’s services for FREE! We also have a number of additional perks available plus a few exclusively available to CouponingtoDisney readers:
- *Exclusive* Disney Gift Card: For being a CouponingtoDisney.com reader and booking a Disney World or Disneyland vacation package of $3,000 or more (before taxes, airfare and Memory Maker), you will be eligible to receive a Disney e-gift card.
- Discount Watching: If a discount comes available (after you booked), Elizabeth will update your reservation for you (if your vacation applies). She wakes up at 3 AM in the morning and starts applying it to all of her eligible Guests’ vacations.
- Restaurant Recommendations & Reservations: With over 100 restaurants at Disney World, do you know the best restaurant for your family? Elizabeth has dined at most of the Disney Restaurants and can recommend the best restaurants for your family. She gets up at 6 AM to book these popular restaurant reservations for you. If reservations are unavailable, she will help watch for any cancellations for you and point you towards apps that can assist in finding these coveted reservations.
- FastPass+ Recommendations & Itinerary Planning: Two weeks before your 60th day, Elizabeth will send you a list of FastPass+ that are currently available for your travel dates. You’ll work together to determine the best choices for your family. If you would like Elizabeth to book your FastPasses, she will get up at 7 AM on your 60th day to book them for you. If you prefer to book them yourself, you can! This coupled with your dining reservations helps to make a great itinerary for your upcoming trip.
- FREE MousePerks (valued at $199): This exclusive service with Destinations in Florida is Magic in Your Email In Box. It includes insider tips, info to plan your vacation, numerous itinerary options and LOTS of fun facts! This resource comes weekly to get you ready and excited about your visit with Mickey Mouse!
- Customized Payment Options: Elizabeth can help you apply payments to your vacation with Disney Gift Cards, the Disney Vacation Account or with your credit card of choice. You can make payments all at once or pay as you are able (a.k.a. with gift cards you earn). Final payment is due 30 days before your arrival date.
- Personalized Service with Attention to Detail: Elizabeth will be your point of contact for everything related to your Disney vacation. No question is too small or too silly for her! You can reach her by phone, email, FB message or send her a text.
Perks of Using Elizabeth for Other Vacation Destinations
Each location has its own unique perks. Contact Elizabeth directly to find out how she can help you plan your dream vacation.
Ready to Book?
Contact Elizabeth at [email protected] or by phone at (317) 753-5959. Be sure you mention Couponing to Disney.
You can also request a quote from any of our Couponing to Disney Dream Team below: