I cashed out for a $50 Rainforest Cafe gift card for our next trip to Disney World from My Points this month! It is 6750 points and it took me about 7 months to earn the points.
I have been a member of MyPoints since 2005. It is so easy to earn rewards with them….
- Earn 5 points per each email you read.
- Earn 50 plus points for surveys (usually 250 points) or 10 points if you don’t qualify for surveys
- Earn points by shopping through their site at popular merchants on the web
- Earn points by completing their special offers and bonus points opportunities (I only do these if they are absolutely free!)
Participate in the Daily Deal Share for 5 points
- Print your Smart Source and Coupons.com coupons through their site. You’ll earn points based on how many you redeem
- Install their toolbar to earn bonus points during the month
- Sign up for Bzz Agent and earn MyPoints for participating in their various programs
- Refer friends and receive 250 points each
- Does anyone know of other ways to earn?
They have tons of gift cards to choose from, but of course my favorite is the RainForest Cafe gift card (there are 2 locations at Disney World). A $50 gift card is 6750 points. I also hear that you can get Walgreens gift cards and use them to get Disney gift cards.
This is one of the many ways you can add cash to your fund. Be sure to see all the ways to earn extra cash.