One of the biggest competitions amongst Disney Guests is to see if you can do four parks in one day. This involves going to the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Epcot all within the same business day. If you decide to embark on this quest, here are Four Tips For Visiting Four Parks In One Day:
1. Pick the order of which parks you’ll visit – Check the park hours and see which park opens the earliest and which one stays open the latest to determine what order you’ll visit the parks. My ideal day starts at Magic Kingdom followed by Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and finally Epcot.
2. Decide where to book your Fastpass+ – You have to book your first 3 Fastpass+ reservations in the same park. I would consider using them at the second park you visit. Once you use up all 3 (keep in mind that you do not physically have to use all 3, the return times for them just has to pass) you can book more in other parks. For example, if you booked 3 Fastpass+ for 9-10, 10-11 and 11-12 and only used the one valid from 11-12, you could still book another Fastpasses after you use it.
3. Decide on the rules – You can’t just step foot in each park and declare you visited 4 parks in one day. You need to have a specific mission. Here are a few ideas (choose 2 or more):
- Ride at least one major attraction in each park
- Take a picture in front of the park icon in each park
- Meet at least one character in each park
- Have something to eat in each park
- Trade a pin in each park
4. Don’t attempt if this is your first visit – For your first time trip, take your time and explore the parks to ensure you see what you want to see and ride what you want to. Attempting 4 parks in 1 day without general idea of layouts and other experienced knowledge, it can turn into a long confusing day.
For those who have already done much of the park shows and attractions, the Four Parks in One Day Challenge is the perfect challenge to add excitement to experienced goers. Most importantly, have fun!
Have you ever done it? What were your rules?