A DVC (Disney Vacation Club) tour is offered at Walt Disney World to explain the benefits of membership. The tour typically lasts 60-90 minutes and most guests get incentives for their time. This can be a great non-park day activity to learn more about the Disney Vacation Club opportunity. Unlike normal timeshare presentations, guests that have attended the DVC tour felt no pressure to buy.
If you are going on a DVC tour with the possibility of buying into, then schedule the tour early in your trip. This is because if you do decide to buy, guests can start using the discounts immediately, such as local store discounts. Another reason to schedule early in your trip is incase you get the Fastpass+ incentive, you want time to use them.
What To Expect During The DVC Tour:
- Personalized Presentation by a Tour Guide
- Supervised play area for children to wait
- Complimentary transportation to the Preview Center
- View Model Villas at Preview Center
- Learn benefits of membership
Past Guests Incentives For Completing DVC Tour:
- $25 Disney Gift Card
- $50 Disney Gift Card (email offer)
- $100 Disney Gift Card (with special invitation letter in resort room or mail)
- 3 Anytime Fastpass+ (Exclusions Apply**)
- Extra points (for those that purchased DVC)
- Free Ice Cream at end of tour
- Complimentary private transportation to anywhere on Disney property after tour
- Free breakfast (before morning tour)
**Fastpass Exclusions: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan’s Flight, Frozen Ever After, Toy Story Mania!, The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic, Character greeting experiences, parade viewings and fireworks viewings.
To sign up call the front desk at your resort or look for a DVC information kiosk. Upon signing up, it seems the person scheduling the tour negotiates the incentive, therefore make sure it is worth your time before agreeing.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.