Couponers can accumulate a LOT of newspapers. Instead of throwing them away, here’s some great ideas on what to do with them if you don’t have curbside recycling:
- Ask a local vet if they could use your extra papers
- Call the humane society to see if they could use the papers
- Check with local churches and schools to see if they have a newspaper recycling dumpster (they receive cash when the dumpster is emptied)
- Call your local recycling plant and ask them what they suggest you do with the papers (can you bring them there, drop them off at a specific location, etc)
- Use the papers for arts and crafts, to line your flower beds, etc
What do you do with your extra papers?
If you are new to Couponing, you might want to take a moment to read more in my Getting Started Couponing series. It will teach you how to coupon like I do!