Some characters have only one meeting location which leads to long wait times. Here are the 9 hardest characters to meet:
- Anna and Elsa – These sisters remain one of the most popular meet and greet in Walt Disney World. With only one location to meet them (their Royal Summerhus in Norway), their line can back up quickly. Unfortunately it is not on the Fastpass+ system.
- Jiminy Cricket – He used to be a regular, but now you can only find him around Earth Day at Rafiki’s Planet Watch in the Animal Kingdom.
- Joy and Sadness – These popular emotions have a line that gets long very quickly. Plan on going at opening or waiting for a hot minute. You’ll find them in Epcot in Innoventions West.
- Mulan – The only place to find this princess is in China in Epcot. She comes out throughout the day but does not stay out continuously.
- Gaston – You have to plan a meet with him. He’s hilarious! He comes out sporadically near Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- Baymax – Another popular meet and greet, this line grows long in the morning and remains that way for most of the day. You’ll find him in Epcot in Innoventions West.
- Seven Dwarfs – These 7 men can only be found at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party which translates to very long lines.
- Villains – Aside from Gaston, you can only meet the villains at the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party including Queen of Hearts, Evil Witch, Maleficent, etc.
- Jack & Sally – These popular characters can only be found at the Halloween and Christmas parties. Expect lines of about 1-2 hours.
Which characters were the hardest for you to meet on your trip?