One of my favorite things to do while I am missing Disney is to recreate Disney recipes at home! Such as these 12 Disney Park & Resort recipes to make at home. Today, we are back with another one. Learn how to make this copycat recipe of Ohana Noodles from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World.
- 2 packages (16 oz each) of Lo Mein noodles
- 2 cups, red & green shredded cabbage
- 3 stalks, bok choy stems, sliced
- 2 cups, brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1″ knob ginger, peeled and minced
- 3/4 cup, rice wine vinegar
- 1 3/4 cup, soy sauce
- 4 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 1/4 tablespoon cornstarch
- Mix the brown sugar, garlic, ginger, rice wine vinegar and soy sauce in a small bowl. Pour into a sauce pot and bring to a boil
- In another small bowl, mix pineapple juice and cornstarch and pour slowly into the boiling mixture to thicken
- Let simmer for 25 minutes then pour through a fine mesh strainer
- In a wok or large pan, saute the bok choy and cabbage
- Add lo mein noodles and glaze to pan and toss to coat.
Enjoy your copycat Ohana noodles recipe!
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.