Disneyland Resort has recently unveiled an all-new way to Make Park Reservations When You Purchase Park Tickets. Learn how it works below!
To purchase a ticket and make a theme park reservation together:
- Start at Disneyland.com/ParkReservations and click “Select Ticket.”
- Select the number of days you wish to visit the parks.
- Choose the number of tickets you need for all guests in your party, ages 3 and up.
- Select your ticket type – one park per day, or Park Hopper tickets.
- Pick a date and park for your theme park reservation, subject to availability. If you choose Park Hopper tickets, select your starting park for each day of your visit, subject to availability. You can then begin crossing over between the parks after 1 p.m. that day (based on availability)!
- For added convenience, you may now select the add-on option of purchasing parking vouchers, in advance.
- Review your current selections, and purchase!
If you’ve already purchased and have a valid ticket:
- Log into your Disney account on Disneyland.com or the Disneyland app to link valid theme park tickets prior to accessing the park reservation system.
- Head to Disneyland.com/ParkReservations and click “Make Park Reservation.”
- Create your party.
- Select the day and theme park you’d like to visit. Guests with Park Hopper tickets will select which theme park they wish to start their day, pending availability, and then will be able to begin crossing over between the parks after 1 p.m. that day (based on availability).
- Review, and confirm your visit! And as a reminder, guests with multi-day tickets will be required to make a separate park reservation for each day they plan to visit the theme parks.
At this time both a valid theme park and park reservation are required. Also per state guidance at this time, only California residents in party sizes no larger than 3 households may visit the theme parks. Appropriate face covering for all guests age 2+ required. Read the latest Disneyland Resort experience Updates before your visit.
Download the Disneyland mobile app to order food, check-in for dining reservations and join a mobile dine walk-up list if you do not have a prior reservation.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!