I love Amazon.com. They have just about anything and everything and constantly have great deals! I buy everything from toilet paper to Christmas gifts and I pay less than I would pay at a retail store.
But how can you use Amazon to Save for Disney?
By spending less in your budget categories by buying items on Amazon, you’ll have more money remaining for your Disney vacation.
- Check Amazon’s price before you buy the item somewhere else. Amazon isn’t always cheaper, but it is always worth checking.
- If you have items that you want to buy eventually, put them on your wishlist. You can check it a few times a week to see if the price has dropped (an alert will be posted at the top of the wishlist page). You can also add them to your cart and then save them for later. It will alert you when the price drops.
- If you like to read, make sure you download the Kindle app to your computer, iPod or phone. They have 1,000s free Kindle books and are constantly updating with new books.
- Everyday Amazon has special sales they call Lightning sales. These sales are usually a deep discount and are only good for a few hours. So make sure you watch those for items you want/need!
- Magazines are often on sale on Amazon. You can get popular subscriptions for as low as $5.
- When Christmas comes, you will find many jaw dropping deals on Amazon. So make sure you watch the prices for items on your list!
- Maximize Amazon’s Subscribe and Save program. By subscribing to 5 items a month, you save 15% off everything in your order.