Update: All the bugs have been fixed and you shouldn’t have any issues using the Track Your Fund feature! Everyone sign up and start saving!!
I am so excited to announce that CouponingtoDisney.com now features a place where you can track your own fund and see everyone else’s fund too!
Visit The Track Your Fund Page
When you visit the Track Your Fund page, you will be greeted by a list of every user’s current fund. Click on any one of the funds and you will see a complete list of all of that specific user’s fund deposits!
How To Track Your Fund
To create your fund, you will need to click on the Login/Sign-Up Tab.
Click on Create a ‘My Fund’ account and the fields will drop down for you to fill in your information:
- Email Address – you will receive occasional notifications and alerts about the Track My Fund feature
- Password – Do not lose this! The system can not resend you a password if it is lost.
- Display Name – Choose what name you want it to display. This is visible by everyone.
- Sign up for Emails – Check if you want to sign up for daily specials and reminders from the My Fund page
- Title – Create a title for the ‘My Fund’ Campaign. This will be visible by everyone.
- Goal – Set a goal for your fund
Click create account.
When you are ready to post an entry, click on the Post New Entry tab.
- Amount Saved – Put in the dollar amount you saved
- Campaign – Select which campaign you want it to go into. You can have multiple campaigns (a.k.a. funds) per username.
- Title – The title of your deposit like ‘shopping trip to Publix’ or ‘Week of 4.1.13’
- Description – Type how much you deposited and where it came from. Keep in mind that the system does not recognize line breaks, so everything will be jumbled together. It is best to write in complete sentences or list format with obvious spacing between each item.
- Photo – You can upload a photo to go with your deposit.
On the My Account tab, you can set your account photo, change your display name, change your email, and add new My Fund Campaigns to your account.
And that is all there is to it! I hope you like it. Let me know if you have any issues.