Recently we shared How & When To Secure Your Virtual Queue For Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Today, we have an update on distribution times for the virtual queue.
As confirmed on Disney Parks Blog:
We are adjusting the virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Beginning Friday, July 24, opportunities to join the queue will be available at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
There will be no need to arrive early to snag your virtual queue. Guests will get a chance daily at 10am and 2pm to snag a spot for the virtual queue. Formerly, guests were given a chance at 10am, 1pm or 4pm. The chance to 10am & 2pm only begins on Friday, July 24th.
How To Get Your Spot:
- First, make sure you have the My Disney Experience app. Once you enter the park, log in to your account at one of the distribution times (10am or 2pm).
- Once you have logged in, select “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue” on the home screen. You will be able to view the current status and next steps for joining the virtual queue.
- The app will indicate when there is no availability for a specific distribution time. Some guests may join backup groups.
- As long as your My Disney Experience account is linked to park tickets for you and the others in your group, you can enroll everyone in the virtual queue at the same time. In order to give as many guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.
- Make sure push notifications are turned on for My Disney Experience so you will be alerted if your group is called to return. You’ll have up to an hour from the time of the alert to go to the entrance of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Please note that joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!