The Imagination Pavilion in the Future World area of Epcot is home to some of the most classic attractions in Epcot including Journey into Imagination…With Figament.
– Has a Fastpass option but is not often needed.
– 18 minutes long.
– Might scare younger children.
– If you have a fear of snakes or spiders, you should skip this one!
– 6 minutes long.
– Loud noises and pitch black darkness. Might startle little kids.
– At the gift shop, you can get a photo made and they will superimpose the Disney characters into it.
Don’t miss the amazing fountain as you leave the Pavilion.
– This ride does have a Fastpass. Be sure to use it if the line is longer than 20 minutes.
– This ride has a single rider line. It might be faster than using the regular line, but your party won’t get to ride together.
– The ride is 4.5 minutes.
– Minimum height is 40 inches.
– Be sure to check out the area as you leave Test Track. There are a lot of interactive things to do including cyber postcards for the family!
– Does anyone have any advice for this one?
– Green Team is a less intense ride and doesn’t spin.
– Do not ride if you have issues with small spaces or motion sickness
– Might not be suitable for younger children (I have not taken my kids on it yet)
– Awesome play area for the kids (like a McDonald’s Play Place) at the exit to the ride. To get to it, walk thru the exit’s gift shop and enter thru the doors on your right.
– A good place to cool down on a hot day.
– If you have a video camera, have it ready to record what’s on the screen after you make your personal selections about your life in the future. You’ll end up with a cute video!
– You can send virtual postcards to people back home in the gift shop after the ride.
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).