The kids decided they wanted to make their Valentine’s this year. This project was so easy to do!
- Clear treat bags (found at Michael’s on the Cake accessory aisle)
- Colored card stock
- Googly eyes
- Hershey Kisses
- Permanent marker
- Glue large googly eyes onto the bottom of Hershey Kisses. If you are placing 6 Hershey Kisses in the treat bag, I would glue googly eyes onto 3 of the Hershey Kisses.
- Place 6 (or more) Hershey Kisses in the treat bag.
- Cut card stock to fit the top of the treat bag.
- Staple the card stock to the top of the treat bag.
- Write “I’ve Got (leave a space to glue googly eyes) For You” on the card stock.
- Glue a set of googly eyes onto the card stock.
- Deliver to your classmates and friends!