Do your kids play on Club Penguin? Through November 1st, players will need to solve the mystery of ghost-researcher Gariwald VII’s disappearance and uncover the secrets behind his Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-inspired haunted mansion.
While solving the spooky mystery, members can turn into ghosts and haunt the Island, and all players will have the chance to become ghost hunters and catch rogue ghosts. Players can also listen to the latest Club Penguin single, “Ghosts Just Wanna Dance” and take part in two new spook-tacular scavenger hunts.
Some haunting highlights of the 2012 Club Penguin Halloween Party include:
- Spooky Island Transformation: The Island will be overrun with ghosts and it is up to players to protect it by becoming ghost hunters.
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-Inspired Haunted Mansion: This year’s party will feature a new haunted mansion, inspired by the Haunted Mansion attraction found at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. By exploring the 9-room mansion, fans will discover numerous nods to the infamous ride, like the maid and butler costumes worn by Haunted Mansion cast members.
- Ghost Goggles and Ghost Lab: Once they find the Ghost Goggles hidden in the haunted mansion, players will be able to see the ghosts that are haunting the Island, as well unearth the Ghost Lab.
- Spook-tacular Scavenger Hunts: Players can complete the “To Boo” list during two new Halloween Scavenger Hunts, giving them the chance to unlock a secret chest and earn new igloo items.
- Cool Costumes: Players can dress their penguins in the coolest Halloween costumes yet – ghost catchers, ghosts, slices of pizza, ninja robots, creepy cats and more!
Join the fun at ClubPenguin.com.