KidKraft Wooden Farm to Table Play Kitchen is just $99 (was $209.99) on Amazon! This kitchen is just adorable!
- Recognized for its garden-to-plate play, kitchen provides hands-on experience for kids
- Kids can “grow” veggies in planter boxes that fit right over the kitchen ledge. Even write the name on the chalkboard label
- Carrots and onions are held together with self-adhesive closures for a crisp sound and clean cut
- Ice maker really works—plastic ice cubes drop down when button is pressed
- Keep pots, pans and accessories in the two included wood-grain look fabric bins that fit nicely on the shelves. Pull them out and tote to another room for on-the-go play
- Whatever it is, you know it’ll be fresh. Chalkboard lets kids display the menu for their culinary creations
Join The Conversation: 0 Comments