I’ve bought several BOGO cake mixes in the past couple of months. Between my kids’ birthdays, the Cake Walk at the Fall Festival at church, and several other holidays in between, I knew it would be smart to get a few boxes. However, who knew you didn’t have to use cake mix only for cakes!? This is so simple that I can whip these up for the kids any time!
- 1 box of cake mix (the kind with pudding IN the mix)
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. chocolate chips (or peanut butter chips... or any other type of gummies or candies you want)
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.