I tried a new Cheddar Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe. It was so good and the cheese sauce goes well over rice or noodles.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken, undiluted
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup, undiluted
- Garlic Powder
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix soups together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
Check out this torn whole chicken slow cooker recipe.
Using a Slow Cooker not only makes preparing dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill because you don’t have to run the oven and heat up the whole house. Check out all the Slow Cooker Chicken recipes we have tried and be sure to share your favorites too!