Here’s a quick and easy dinner recipe I got from my friend Michelle. She’s been making these for years and they have become a staple at her house, especially after a busy day and she doesn’t have much time to cook a big meal. This is so simple and only requires a few ingredients.
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Spray butter
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Boil chicken until it is no longer pink in the center. Remove from water, then shred into tiny pieces.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray and pop open your can of crescent rolls
- Carefully remove rolls from can without separating them
- Mash seam of 2 triangle rolls together to form one rectangle (1 can will give you 4 rectangles)
- Mix shredded chicken and softened cream cheese together
- Divide chicken mixture evenly and spoon on to the end of the crescent rolls (leave enough room to be able to seal the edges)
- Fold the empty half of the crescent rolls over the chicken mixture and seal the edges with a fork
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spray with butter before they cool.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.