Reese’s Cups are delicious. The combination of sweet chocolate and salty peanut butter just melts in your mouth. Try this cake and you’ll fall in love. The wonderful flavor of the devil’s food cake and sweetened peanut butter frosting is so yummy. You will want to put this in your favorite recipe box!
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake
- 2 eggs
- Stick Butter
- For icing: 1 stick butter, 1 stick margarine, 1 c, peanut butter, 1 tsp vanilla, 1½ c. powdered sugar
- Prepare devil's food cake according to the directions with these exceptions: Add 2 additional eggs, use milk instead of water, and use melted butter instead of oil.
- When the cake is finished, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In the meantime, cream together first 4 ingredients of the frosting together.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar and mix together until all of the ingredients are combined and is the consistency of normal frosting. (If needed, you can add in 1-2 tsp milk if the frosting is too thick.)
- When the cake is cooled, spread frosting on top.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.