Almost everyone loves chocolate, right? However, making fudge is not easy. Until now! These fudge truffles are so simple to make and I guarantee you will love them!
- 1 box cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 bag mini-chocolate chips
- 1 box powdered (confectioners) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temp. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Take some of the powdered sugar and put it on a plate (this is to coat the truffles later).
- Slowly add the remaining powdered sugar to the cream cheese until well blended.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Melt the chocolate chips (30 seconds at a time in the microwave)… then mix that into the rest of the mix until there is no streaks.
- Put whole thing in the fridge until cold.
- Roll into small balls. This is very rich, so smaller balls are really better than larger
- Coat with the separated out powdered sugar.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.