We went to my friend Michelle’s house the other night for dinner and her husband grilled steak. He makes his own marinade and it gives the meat so much flavor that I asked him if he would share his recipe.
- 1 c. Dale's Steak Seasoning
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- Southern Flavor to taste (he used at least 2 tbsp)
- Mix all ingredients together and pour in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place your favorite cut of steak in the marinade and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Turn steaks over and let sit in the fridge for an additional 10-20 minutes before grilling them.
Summer is here and with it comes the heat. When I use the oven, it heats up the entire house. But when I use the slow cooker, the air conditioning doesn’t have to turn on while I’m cooking. Starting June 1st until August 31st, I am challenging all of my readers to either use your slow cooker or your grill to do the majority of your cooking. If you have a recipe to share, be sure to email it to CouponingtoDisney @gmail.com.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.