I love trying different ground beef slow cooker recipes. This dish is just 4 simple ingredients and perfect for those days that you forget to throw something in your slow cooker!
- 1 lb. pork sausage (or ground beef)
- ½ lb. Mexican Velveta cheese
- 4 oz. Salsa
- Tortilla Chips
- Brown sausage in a skillet and crumble.
- Place in your slow cooker and add in the cheese.
- Cook on high for about 45 minutes.
- Stir in salsa and let it cook for 10 more minutes.
- Serve over tortilla chips.
Check out this recipe for Slow Cooker Lasagna.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.