In the south, you can tell it’s summer when you smell your neighbors grilling out. Here’s my friend’s recipe for her burgers that will make your mouth water.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¼ c. Dale's Steak Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Southern Flavor seasoning (or any other seasoning you like in your burgers)
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. bread crumbs
- Sliced cheese
- Combine all ingredients except for the cheese in a large bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into patties.
- Place patties onto a hot grill and cook until the internal temperature reaches 160.
- When your burgers are finished cooking, place a slice of cheese on each patty if desired.
Summer is here and with it comes the heat. When I use the oven, it heats up the entire house. But when I use the slow cooker, the air conditioning doesn’t have to turn on while I’m cooking. Starting June 1st until August 31st, I am challenging all of my readers to either use your slow cooker or your grill to do the majority of your cooking. If you have a recipe to share, be sure to email it to CouponingtoDisney @gmail.com.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.