Are you a big fan of the movie Aladdin? If so, you’ll be excited to know there are quite a few things you can do at Walt Disney World that involves characters from the movie. If You Love Aladdin Do These 5 Things At Walt Disney World:
1. Ride The Magic Carpets of Aladdin – What could be better than flying high on your very own magic carpet? Be sure to dodge (or purposely aim) for the spitting camels. Sometimes you can even find Aladdin and Jasmine on this ride!
2. Meet Aladdin and Jasmine – You can find these two charming characters meeting together at both Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom and Morocco in Epcot. The meet and greets are both themed with artifacts and decor from Agrabah.
3. See Mickey’s Philharmagic – This funny 3D movie involves a scene with Donald boarding the couple’s magic carpet. It is one of our favorite attractions.
4. Shop in Agrabah Bazaar – This store carries goods that you might find in a bazaar in the couple’s country. It also has a nice selection of Aladdin themed merchandise.
5. Visit Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – Your little princess can be made over into Jasmine at either location. Just purchase one of the Jasmine costumes after she has her hair styled.