Wondering where to meet Snow White in Walt Disney World? You can find her in the following locations:
- At Cinderella’s Royal Table in Magic Kingdom (Reservations Required)
- At Akershus in Epcot (Reservations Required)
- In Germany in Epcot
- In Magic Kingdom in Town Square
Questions to ask Snow White:
- Did the animals help you clean house this morning?
- Where are the dwarfs today?
- Do you enjoy the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train?
Love Snow! I have met her several times and she’s always a blast. I love her “winter” gown. She is one of the sweetest characters I have met. – Alley Y.
My oldest has autism, and he loves Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. He finally got to meet her last week. She was so sweet to him! It made his whole day. He told her he was so proud of her. – Heather S.
We met her at akershus on our second morning about 5 years ago. Three days later we went to mk and she was in the meet and greet spot up near Tony’s and we got in line as she was my littles fave. She said – I remember you – you had breakfast with me the other day and held my hand in the parade – which we did. I cried. She kissed my little on her cheek and my little was beaming. My fave Disney memory to this day.- Shauna G.
Check out where you can meet Cinderella in Walt Disney World.