Learn from others! Here are 5 mistakes Guests make with their Disney resort room:
1. Not checking in online – You can complete online check-in up to 60 days before you arrive. When you go through the process, you will have the option of checking what is most important to you about your room. Would you like ground floor or to be near transportation? How important is an elevator to you? Each resort has its own options that you can choose. If you don’t complete this before you arrive, you are at the mercy of what remains available.
2. Not preparing your room for the park – Put all of the items you will need at the parks in one location. This includes MagicBands, pins and sunscreen. Make sure you prepare your park bag the night before so you aren’t scrambling in the morning to get things together.
3. Moving resorts – Before you decide to move resorts during your trip, carefully consider the 2-3 hours it will take you to pack up one room and unpack the next. While it is easy to have your packed luggage moved by Luggage Services between the two Disney resorts, the unpacking remains your responsibility.
4. Not taking pictures when you arrive – If you want to remember how beautiful your resort room was, make sure you take pictures before anyone comes in with their bags. It’s such a great memory to have!
5. Not studying the layout of the resort – Sometimes there are quicker paths that will get you to your room that veer off the main route. Take a couple minutes to study the layout of the resort to choose the best way to and from your room.
What mistakes have you made?