Do you love to save money? Me too! Today I have tips on how to cut your grocery bill in half each time you shop. Learn how I took my $104.46 grocery bill down to $50.32.
- Shop Sales – I saved $36.28 JUST by shopping sales
- Rewards App – Does your grocery store have an app? It is worth a download for extra savings.
- Print Coupons from Swagbucks – Not only do I save money by using coupons, Swagbucks pays me 1sb per coupon print and 25sb per coupon redemption!
- Multiplied Coupons – If your grocery store doubles coupons, this is a great way to save additional money.
- Receipt Apps – The savings doesn’t end when I leave the store, instead I head home and earn cash back through various receipt scanning apps!
Apps I scanned to:
$0.14 from Coinout
2sb ($0.02) from SB Answer App
$0.75 from ibotta
111 points from Fetch Rewards
Scanned to ReceiptPal
Scanned to Receipt Hog
$1.00 back from Swagbucks (for using 4 printable coupons)
Total before these tips: $104.46
After sales, app savings & coupons: $52.23
Grand Total after apps: $50.32