Jim Henson’s Muppet Vision 3D at Hollywood Studios is a film and live-action show based on the The Muppet Show that aired in the 1970’s. This family friendly show is located in the Grand Arts Theatre and features a tour of the Muppet Labs for a demonstration of their newest film process, Muppet*Vision 3D. Of course, since it is the Muppets we are talking about, things go astray which results in some hilarious events and special effects.
Length of Show: 17 minutes
Height Requirement: None.
Scare Factor: It is a live action show with some special effects that might scare children.
Rider Switch (for small kids): Yes.
Weather Procedure: 1
Ride Photo: No.
Flash Photography: In the well lit scenes.
Queue: Amazing! Check the Tips/Secrets section for things to look for.
Extra Magic Hours: Open for both morning and evening Magic Hours.
Fastpass: Part of Fastpass+
When to Ride: Anytime when you can find the line short. Check your times guide and avoid this area for the 30 minutes AFTER the ending of each Indiana Jones show.
Our Touring Strategy: We’ve seen this show only once when we found the line short.
Secrets/Tips and Tricks:
- Try to sit in the middle of the row towards the back. The fill the theater by having all guests go all the way down their rows, so let guests in front of you if you want to sit in the middle.
- Look for the key under the mat by the window right as you enter the show’s queue.
- Look for the net full of Jello in the pre-show room. It is to honor Annette Funicello.
- Theater holds 584 people.
- Don’t forget to grab your 3-D glasses!
Don’t miss these secrets for the Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show.