Table Service makes up most of our Disney Dining Options when we visit Walt Disney World as a family. We enjoy a good sit down meal to break away from the hustle and bustle of the Disney Parks. We are avid Disney Deluxe Dining Plan users and with so many choices we love trying new places and enjoying familiar favorites.
Here is my list of Top Disney World Table Service Restaurants.
5. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater – The first thing that stands out about this restaurant is the seating arrangements. Having your meal in a convertible is one of Disney’s most unique Dining experiences. I love the B-Movie trailers that run on the Drive-In Screen they are hilarious. Finally be sure to get a milkshake, I would have to say they are the best in all of Disney World!
4. San Angel Inn – Is my top choice as most romantic Dining Experience. The food is about as authentic as you can get, and much different than the Tex-Mex restaurants from back home. Make sure to jump on Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros before you leave Mexico.
3. Le Cellier Steakhouse – By far the best place to grab a steak at Walt Disney World. Always cooked to perfection with the best sides available. Be sure to sample the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, and the Chocolate Moose! YUMMY. To bad they are a signature 2 credit restaurant now.
2. ‘Ohana – A very unique meal, served family style the skewered meats are heavenly! There is not one thing on this menu I don’t like and I find myself asking for seconds on just about everything. The bread pudding a la mode with Banana Foster sauce is my favorite dessert at Disney. The live entertainment is a perfect accompaniment with the meal!
1. Boma – If I could sum up Boma in one word it would be Flavor. The flavors of this all you can eat buffet is perfect. A fusion of Asian and India cuisines this is one restaurant you will come hungry and leave satisfied. I suggest making 2 reservations here on your next vacation.
This was a very hard list to make as there are sooooo many Top Eats at Disney World.
What are some of your favorites let us know in the comment section below.
>>Chip of Chip and Co
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).