Great News Disney has updated the Disney Dining Plan for 2012! They have added more restaurants giving you even more dining options. Be sure to check out this post for more information on the 2012 Dining Plan Changes.
Here are the additions to the 2012 Disney Dining Plan:
New Table Service Dining Locations Include:
- Bongos Cuban Cafe at Downtown Disney
- House of Blues at Downtown Disney
- Paradiso 37 at Downtown Disney
- Portobello at Downtown Disney
- Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- T-Rex at Downtown Disney
- Fulton’s Crab House at Downtown Disney-requires 2 table service dining credits
- Bistro de Paris at Epcot-World Showcase at France-requires 2 table service dining credits
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe: The Dining Room at Downtown Disney-requires 2 table service dining credits
New Quick-Service Dining Locations Include:
- Landscapes Cafe at the new Art of Animation Resort
- The Paddock Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Katsura Grill at Epcot-World Showcase at Japan
- Bongo’s Cuban Sandwich Window at Downtown Disney
- Marketplace Snacks at Downtown Disney
As always don’t be afraid to call Disney or ask a specific restaurant if they are covered under the Disney Dining Plan. Most times even if they are not on the list they will take you. For example last January San Angel Inn was not on the list but just out of curiosity I went there at lunch time and asked and they said sure come on in. So you never know till you ask.
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).