Our 1st Disney Fund Deposit for the Saving for Disney Challenge! Hello friends! I am Kristin Cooper, the owner of Couponing to Disney! Over the past 10 years, I have showcased how we have used the savings principles that I teach to pay for multiple Disney vacations, cruises and now annual passes.
This year, I am challenging you to save along with us with the Saving for Disney Challenge.
I post my fund breakdowns to help you keep inspired to continue saving for your own Disney vacation (or whatever else you want to save for). You can learn exactly how I have paid for 6 Disney vacations over the past 10 years.
- The 2010 Disney Fund – Saved $3223.32 in 11 months
- The 2011 Disney Fund – Saved $3512.30 in 17 months
- The 2012 Disney Fund – Saved $3739.48 in 14 months
- The 2013/2014 Disney Fund – Saved $4103.82 in 20 months
- The 2015 Disney Fund – Saved $3381 in 10 months
- The 2015-2017 Disney Fund – Saved $6,547.12 in 17 months
- 2017-2019 – Put saved money towards having fun in the Orlando area now that we are local residents
And now….we are saving towards a group trip with our readers as part of the Saving for Disney Challenge.
Our very first deposit for our 2020 Disney Fund is all of the spare change that we have in the house. We break our dollars and save our change when we can. Of course the kids have been dipping into this for soda at church among other things. But I loaded it up and took it to the bank to deposit it into our savings account.
$38.82 in spare change deposited!