If plush toys and collectible figurines aren’t doing it for you, if you really want to feel like Baby Yoda is there with you- than this is the toy for you! You can now preorder this adorable giggling, babbling little baby from Amazon! He will run you $59.99 and will be releasing December 15, 2020. The fantastic thing about Amazon preorders is if you order now and the price drops at any time between now and release, you automatically get the adjusted lower price!
Walmart Preorder :$59.97- ships on 12/15/20
- SERIES-INSPIRED SOUNDS: Touch the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head to activate sound effects inspired by The Mandalorian, including happy and excited, giggles and babbles, tired and sleeping, and Force effects sounds
- ANIMATED TOY: Features motorized movements, including a head that moves up and down, ears that move back and forth, eyes that open and close, and more
- FORCE ACTIVATION: Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love patting The Child Animatronic Edition’s head 3 times for Force activation, in which the animatronic toy will raise its arm, close its eyes, and sigh, as if using the Force
- FORCE NAP: Pretending to channel the Force takes a whole lot of energy and requires a lot of rest. Lay The Child toy down and it will close its eyes and take a “Force nap”
- STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition is inspired by the fan-favorite character from The Mandalorian and includes a removable Mandalorian pendant necklace and premium soft goods robe