You can’t visit Walt Disney World without meeting the big cheese. Here are 10 places to meet Mickey Mouse.
1. Tony’s Town Square Theater – Located close to the entrance to Main Street, U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom, this meet and greet location is the only place to meet talking Mickey. He will interact with your family and even sing you Happy Birthday if it is your special day. This meet and greet is eligible for Fastpass+ and is one that I definitely recommend visiting. At this location he wears his tuxedo.
2. Epcot’s Character Spot – Mickey meets at this location along with Goofy and Minnie Mouse. They do not meet together, but have separate areas within the space. At this location he meets in his classic outfit. It is eligible for Fastpass+.
3. Adventurer’s Outpost – Located in Animal Kingdom, this location is the place where you can meet Mickey and Minnie together. They are dressed in their finest safari gear and greet and interact with guests in the same space. It is eligible for Fastpass+.
4. Hollywood’s Red Carpet Theater – If you have always wanted to meet Sorcerer Mickey, this is his current home. After waiting in the regular queue, you will first meet Minnie Mouse dressed in her Hollywood best. You will then be ushered into a separate space to meet Sorcerer Mickey.
5. Chef Mickey’s – If you want to dine with the characters, Chef Mickey’s is one of the most popular restaurants. As you dine on American favorites from the buffet, Chef Mickey, Chef Goofy, Chef Donald, Chef Minnie and Chef Pluto will come to your table.
6. Garden Grill – This restaurant serves delicious home cooking in an all-you-can-eat family style environment. During your meal, farmer Mickey, farmer Pluto, farmer Chip and farmer Dale will come to your table.
7. Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood & Vine – This character meal is a unique experience that changes each season. The characters will be dressed based on the time of the year you dine. If you visit during October, expect to see the characters in their Halloween costumes. During Christmas season they will be dressed in their holiday best.
8. Tusker House – Go on a safari with your favorite characters as you enjoy African and American favorites from the all-you-can-eat buffet. As you eat, Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy will come by your table dressed in their safari gear.
9. Mickey’s Backyard BBQ – Enjoy a show performed by your favorite characters and you can even break a leg with them on the dance floor. This show is only performed on select nights so make sure you build your vacation plans around it.
10. Visa Chase Meet and Greet – Occasionally Mickey can be found at this private meet and greet for cardholders. You don’t know who you will meet until you enter the space. We’ve also met Minnie Mouse, Pluto and Goofy at this location.