When it comes to Disney World it is easy to go all out. Then reality can hit, Disney World can be expensive! From hotel to flights to souvenirs, the chance to spend money and add extras is everywhere. However, the magic of Disney keeps guests returning over and over.
Which category of trip planning do you fall into? Below are 3 categories of Disney Planning when it comes to splurging, or not.
- Happy just to be there and cutting costs wherever possible.
- Or for those who are able to travel often.
- Eating at Quick Service restaurants such as Sunshine Seasons and Backlot Express.
- Ordering grocery items and having them delivered to your resort room, Disney allows guests to bring in coolers to the parks.
- Staying at a Disney Value Resort or even campsites at Disney World.
- Bring your own Disney Princess Costumes – 7 Places to Buy.
- Pack Tinkerbell Gifts for your Disney vacation.
- Pack your own snacks – best snacks to pack for WDW.
- Plan ahead for a few fun splurges, use Swagbucks & MyPoints to get free gift cards.
- For those that consistently go every few years or are looking for a middle ground these are great options.
- Staying at a Moderate Resort such as Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside & French Quarter Resorts.
- Mixing in more sit down meals such as 50’s Prime Time Café.
- Adding Park Hopper
- Adding Memory Maker – 7 Reasons Memory Maker is worth it.
Dream Trip Planner
- Refuse to be on a budget during vacation.
- Good for those who are planning a once in a lifetime trip or special celebration.
- Doing experiences such as Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, character meal, a tour and more.
- Dining at Be Our Guest, Ohana and more.
- The Deluxe Dining Plan includes so much food.
- Staying at a Moderate or Deluxe resort such as Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Saving For Disney Course:
No matter your planning strategy or budget, the Saving For Disney Course will help make your dream a reality. Save for Disney and so much more. Learn valuable tips & tricks to fund your next Disney Vacation. Plus tips on budgeting, coupons and more.
Your purchase includes:
- Budget For Disney E-Book
- Couponing Binder E-Book
- Couponing E-Book
- Save on Your Weekly Allowances E-Book
- How to Grow Your Disney Fund E-Book
- Budget Binder Printable (PDF)
- Coupon Binder Printable (PDF)
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.