For Christmas, I got a new slow cooker so I wanted to find some recipes for slow cookers so I could use it. I found a similar recipe to this online, but I didn’t have some of the ingredients, so I decided to make my own. The chicken was really juicy and you can serve this over rice so it’ll soak up all of the extra cream sauce.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom
- 1 c. sour cream
- ½ c. flour
- 4 slices of bacon
- Wrap 1 slice of bacon around 1 chicken breast.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Whisk together the cream of mushroom, flour, and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours (depends on the thickness of your chicken).
You might also want to check out this slow cooker recipe online for meatballs.
Using a slow cooker for dinner recipes not only makes cooking easier, but it also saves money on your power bill by not using the oven. Check out these Best Slow Cooker Recipes.