Welcome to Week 15-16 of the Saving for Disney Challenge. If you aren’t aware of what the challenge is, take a moment to read over this post (You’ll also find a link to past week’s recaps in that post). You can jump in at any time….don’t think you can’t because you didn’t start with us. We do not have to all save at the same rate.
Are you ready to kick off your savings? I have a 5 Day Email Course that will teach you how to start saving for Disney now!
Utilize The Envelope System
The main way you will save for Disney is with the envelope system. You can either choose to manage your envelope system with cash or with a budget app (there are a ton of great ones out there). Learn all about The Envelope System and how to maximize your savings for Disney.
Evaluate Your Bank Account
How long have you had your bank account? Is it the best account for your family? It’s time to evaluate your bank account and see! I switched to a local credit union that holds our mortgage and I received a $200 bonus for switching.
Money Saving Tips
- Money Saving Tip: Check Your Subscriptions
- Money Saving Tip: Keep Your Berries Fresh Longer
- Save Money With This DIY Jewelry Cleaner
- Disney Money Savings Tip | Re-Use Old Disney Park Souvenirs
- 7 Strategies to Get the Most from Your Stimulus Check
- DIY Disney: Make Your Own Easy Mickey Wreath for $20!
- Money Saving Tip – Make Your Own Cloud Dalgona Coffee
- Money Saving Tip – Buy Used Books Online
C2D Team Member Fund Deposits
Our Disney Deposit
Find out how much I saved for Disney this week and how it can help you save for Disney too!