Welcome to Week 7 of the Saving for Disney Challenge. If you aren’t aware of what the challenge is, take a moment to read over this post (You’ll also find a link to past week’s recaps in that post). You can jump in at any time….don’t think you can’t because you didn’t start with us. We do not have to all save at the same rate.
Are you ready to kick off your savings? I have a 5 Day Email Course that will teach you how to start saving for Disney now!
Earning Towards Disney
Money Saving Tips
- How Much Does Your Insurance Company Pay You?
- Did You Know They Make Lids For Yogurts
- What 10 Years of Living the Couponing to Disney Lifestyle Looks Like
- Rent More Than Just Books at the Library
- 2 Ways to Use Junk Mail
C2D Team Member Fund Deposits
- Marisa’s Baby Savings
- Brandy’s Universal Fund
- Kristen D’s Couponing to Somewhere
- Sara’s Disney Fund
- Kristen B’s Disney Fund
Our Disney Deposit
We were able to add a bit to our Disney Fund this week from a gift we received.