Well, what can I say? This event we are living through really threw a wrench in my productivity….which means that the recap for weeks 10-14 did not get done as scheduled.
But we are going to keep pushing on!
If you aren’t aware of what the challenge is, take a moment to read over this post (You’ll also find a link to past week’s recaps in that post). You can jump in at any time….don’t think you can’t because you didn’t start with us. We do not have to all save at the same rate.
Are you ready to kick off your savings? I have a 5 Day Email Course that will teach you how to start saving for Disney now!
Money Saving Tips
- Make Your Own Cleaner
- Discounts at the Movies
- Look for Substitutes
- The Secret To Cheap Character Headphones
- 3 Tips to Help You Save Money on Fresh Herbs
- How to Block Schedule + Printable
- Only Shop Online When There Is Free Shipping
- 4 Crucial Things to Do with Your Tax Refund Before You Spend it on a Disney Vacation
- Saving for Disney in Uncertain Times
- Change the Time You Do Laundry and You Could Save Money
- Clean Your Kitchen with Baking Soda & Save Money
- Save Money By Collecting and Using Free Samples
- Make Your Own Snack Packs to Save Money
C2D Team Member Fund Deposits
Our Disney Deposit
I haven’t had time to sit down and put together our deposit. I’ve been so busy trying to keep everything afloat with my business. Sad, I know. :( But I am going to make time for it this weekend.